(1) “DC Circulator” means a local transit facility passenger bus service operated by the District of Columbia government that provides a network of fixed-route bus service solely within the District of Columbia.
(2) “DC Circulator Fund” means the fund established by § 50-921.33.
(3) “Department” means the District Department of Transportation.
(4) “Ticket” means passes, tokens, or any other form of payment, including those sold in bulk for resale, that may be used in lieu of cash.
(5) “WMATA” means the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority created pursuant to § 9-1107.01.