§ 7–1131.11. System of Mental Health Care Sub-Council.
(a) In conformity with Mayor’s Order 99-60, effective March 16, 1999, the Director shall convene a System of Mental Health Care Sub-Council of the District’s Intragovernmental Youth Investment Collaborative, for the purpose of developing a system of care for children, youth, and their families. This Sub-Council shall continue to exist in the event that Mayor’s Order 99-60 is repealed.
(b) The Sub-Council shall consist of the following individuals:
(1) Director of the Child and Family Services Agency;
(2) Director of the Department of Human Services;
(3) Director of the Department of Health;
(4) Administrator of the Youth Services Administration;
(5) Administrator of the Addiction Prevention and Recovery Administration;
(6) Administrator of the Medical Assistance Administration;
(7) Administrator of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Administration;
(8) Superintendent of the District of Columbia Public Schools;
(9) Presiding Judge of the Family Division of Superior Court of the District of Columbia;
(10) Chair of the District of Columbia Mental Health Planning Council;
(11) A representative of the designated state protection and advocacy agency established pursuant to the Protection and Advocacy for Mentally Ill Individuals Act of 1986, approved May 23, 1986 (100 Stat. 478; 42 U.S.C. § 10801 et seq.), and section 509 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, approved October 29, 1992 (106 Stat. 4430; 29 U.S.C. § 794e); and
(12) At a minimum, 4 former child or youth consumers of mental health services or family members of child or youth consumers of mental health services.