§ 7–2381.04. Training required.
(a) An employee or agent of an authorized entity may not provide or administer an epinephrine auto-injector under this subchapter unless he or she completes an anaphylaxis training program. The training program shall be conducted by:
(1) A nationally recognized organization experienced in training laypersons in emergency health treatment; or
(2) An entity or individual approved by the Department.
(b) The training program may be conducted online or in person and shall include instruction on:
(1) The recognition of signs and symptoms of severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis;
(2) Standards and procedures for the storage and administration of an epinephrine auto-injector; and
(3) Post-administration emergency medical follow-up procedures.
(c) An organization, individual, or entity that conducts the training program shall issue a certificate, on a form developed by the Department, to each person who successfully completes the training program.