§ 8–151.09. Grants office; establishment.
There shall be established within DOEE a grants office that shall have a grants development staff that will support DOEE grant writing efforts by:
(1) Identifying potential grant opportunities;
(2) Writing grant applications;
(3) Assisting DOEE programs in grant writing, including providing letters of support to community organizations seeking grants upon request;
(4) Reviewing draft proposals; and
(5) Following approval by the Director, or his designee, pursuant to § 8-151.07(9) timely submit grant applications and proposals.