§ 8–2203. Notice to clients.
Before undertaking any control measures, a wildlife control services provider shall provide to the client, in writing, the following:
(1) An assessment of the problem, including identification of possible causes of the problem;
(2) The methods and practices that may be used to resolve the problem, clearly specifying possible lethal and nonlethal means;
(3) Agreed-upon disposition of the animal;
(4) An estimate of the fee to be charged; and
(5) Where applicable, the methods and practices which the client may employ in the future to limit recurrence of the problem.